1. Who we are?
Palbit S.A. is a company dedicated to the manufacture and sale of cutting tools, anti-wear parts and stone treatment tools.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text stored on your computer through your browser. They are usually used to facilitate navigation and store information between visits, about the visitor's options or preferences.
Palbit S.A. has no control over the creation of cookies that are used by content providers that may occasionally be inserted or shared on our website, namely content from social networks, such as Facebook. When accessing these publications with these third-party content, cookies from these websites may be created.
3. Types of cookies used by Palbit S.A.:
- Preference Cookies: These cookies allow websites to memorize information that changes their behavior and appearance, such as your preferred language or the region where you are located. For example, by remembering your region, the website can provide you with local weather or traffic information. These cookies can also help you change the text size, font and other customizable parts of web pages. The loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional, but it should not prevent its functioning.
- Security Cookies: Security cookies are used by Palbit S.A. to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect data from unauthorized persons. For example, it allows blocking many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal the content of forms that the user fills in on a given web page.
- Process Cookies: Process cookies help the Website to function and provide services that the Website visitor expects, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies, the Website cannot function properly.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are intended to make advertising more engaging for users and more valuable for advertisers. Some common cookie applications aim to select advertising based on what is relevant to the user, to improve reporting on the performance of campaigns and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Session Cookies: Websites often collect information about how users interact with a particular website. This may include which pages users visit most often, and whether users receive error messages from certain pages. The so-called session state cookies help to improve the services of companies, in order to improve the browsing experience of users of their websites. Blocking or deleting these cookies does not make the Website unusable.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies help website and application owners understand the engagement of their visitors with their web pages. These may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors.
You can block the creation of cookies through your browser settings. However, if you block all cookies, you may not be able to access some features of the website.
Normally, all changes at the web browser level regarding the way in which cookies are used and/or accepted can be made in the “Options” or “Browser Preferences” section.
- Google Chrome:
- Internet Explorer:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Apple Safari:
Users can choose not to share their data with Google services. To do so, access the Ads Preferences Manager and the Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
5. Other services
Other services that may arise later and that require the introduction of personal data and/or the respective entities are covered by the privacy and security policy of the Palbit S.A. website. referred to in this document.
Our website contains links to other websites. Palbit S.A. website is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of these sites.
7. Changes to this Policy
Palbit S.A. case change your privacy and cookie practices, you can always keep up to date in this area.
Cookies Policy - Version 1.0 – 01-10-2019